Our 100 years of service allows us to offer you so many wonderful gifts. There is something for everyone so all your shopping can be completed in our shop for friends, relatives and not forgetting something special for yourself.
As well as our very extensive collection of books, wonderful prints from David Roberts paintings of Egypt from 1838 and photographs from 1907 by the founder of the company Attaya Gaddis we have so much more.
Egyptian cotton is famous the world over and we have many items including:
- Tee shirts for children and adults.
- Traditional Egyptian galabyas.
- Table cloths in various sizes and very special traditional hand woven table cloths.
- Tea Towels.
- Egyptian cotton bed sheets in many sizes, both plain and embroidered.
- Traditional patchwork from cushion covers to wall hangings, to bed covers.
|Please Click Here to see more pictures
of our different areas and gifts.
- A full range of Egyptian stationary including pens, pencils, notebooks, bookmarks, calendars and folders.
- CD's and DVD's of Egyptian music, dance and history.
- Hand painted papyrus in various sizes.
- Hand made statues carved from stone.
- Leather goods.
- Silver and gold jewellery.
- Mummy Bead and Gemstone necklaces.
- Alabaster and Onyx gifts.
- Mother of pearl boxes and coffee tables.
- Perfumes and Egyptian handmade perfume bottles.
- Silk and Egyptian Cotton scarves.